Our Center provides research, training, dissemination and technical assistance on issues of personal assistance services (PAS) in the United States. Our research can be found under the project links above, prior trainings are in presentations, webcasts and on the PAS Users page.
This website includes:
- Publications, links and presentations for each of the above projects.
- State information such as:
- State Statistics
- Program Data (Medicaid, HCBS)
- Legal Information Relating to PAS
- Contact details for government agencies
- Center publications and research articles related to PAS
- Webcast schedule and archives of past webcasts
- A policy page that identifies and tracks government policy and legislation which has a direct impact on PAS
- Our quarterly newsletter which you can subscribe to below
- News items and events relevant to Personal Assistance Services
A question that Mike has frequently answered is how to be paid to care for a family member.
This website does not include job posting for personal assistants.